My Specialty is Preparing Tax Returns for Your

C corporation or S corporation
Self-Employed Independent Contractor
Trust or Estate

This is the place to have your business tax return prepared
accurately and on time
If your business lost money in 2017, 2016 or 2015
the IRS may owe you a refund of taxes paid in prior years.
Contact me to file the required paperwork
for a "net operating loss carryback"

As an experienced tax accountant, I also provide:

Tax News regarding tax law changes impacting your business, such as the recent debate in the Senate Finance Committee regarding possible tax law change for S corporation owners.
As a CPA, I am always up-to-date on the latest tax laws impacting corporations, LLCs, partnerships, trusts and the self-employed.

You will find answers to many of your tax questions on
my Free Tax Reports page.  New businesses should especially check out this information.

Net Operation Loss Carryback
If your business had a loss in 2017, 2016 or 2015, let's talk about getting a refund of tax paid in earlier years. (update:  NOL carrybacks have been repealed beginning with 2018.  All losses will be carried forward.)

Strategic Tax Consulting
Tax-free benefits
Tax credit for providing health insurance
Tax credit for increasing research expenses
Timing of major equipment purchases for maximum tax benefit
Should your company be a C corporation, S corporation, LLC?
Choosing the right retirement plan for your business
Planning for the sale of your business
Taking advantage of the recent tax law changes

IRS Intervention
Audit representation
Amended tax returns
Tax payment plans

Bay Area CPA Since 1988
Answers to many of your tax questions can be found here
If you have a tax question that you think other people would be interested in, send it to me.  If I use it in my Tax News Blog or on my General Tax Info Page,I'll send you a Starbucks card!

Free Consultation
With CPA Tax Accountant
By Phone or Email
(650) 572-8877